Thursday 9 August 2012

Update!


I will keep you guys posted on the update and the progress I am making. I plan on releasing the update soon after the game is certified which would be ideal but I am afraid that I don't think that will be possible based on all of the additions that is going to be in the update. The game as I posted right now, is just the bones of the real game as I intend it to be, the update is everything else. Today for the update I’m going to be cleaning up my code. This is in my opinion one of the hardest parts. The reason I’m cleaning code is because yesterday I was trying to put some music in and add some new things and I couldn’t do it because I just didn’t even understand my own code. Whenever this happens I print out all my code and look at it and decide what I have to do. Based on all the code I have right now it might take more than 2 days. Right now the release date for my update is uncertain and I don’t think it will be soon because of all the work I have to do. I will try to get it out as soon as possible but the update is going to have a lot so it may take a while. So I’m cleaning up code today and possibly tomorrow! 
Logan!

No comments:

Post a Comment