Thursday 26 April 2012

Finishing touches… give or take a few!

The next thing I am going to do is add collision detection for the force-fields! Hopefully I can finish because as soon as the force-fields are in the game actually has a goal and a death/game over point. I am reaching the apex of a finished game. When I first send out the game it’s not going to be amazing, because my deadline may 20th is stopping me from making it the best. I will update it so it is amazing, with new game-play options and easier start menu and there will also be a “level” aspect to the game (different parts of the galaxy) as it is in space. With new backgrounds, upgraded visuals (hopefully), better enemy intelligence, power ups and even new enemies and perhaps Boss Battles, that’s right… BOSS BATTLES!!! It’s going to be really cool, so don’t be disappointed at first, because more is YET to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment